Biggles and Son Contents

Disclaimer: I do not own, or claim to own, any of the Biggles series characters used in these works. These fan fictions were written for entertainment purposes only and should not be considered part of the official storyline.

Warning: Non canon type fan fiction works may contain severe time mix-ups and character deviations. 

Biggles and Son
Almost fifteen years after Biggles Married III, Biggles receives an unexpected visitor...

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

2 comments

  1. Hi there Soppy. Am I reaching you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the question is, should I read this? it hasn't been updated for like, 7 years, and is unfinished, so I doubt it will get completed...

    Of course, I might use that to my advantage, Do you guys mind if I claim Algy as mine forever? Speak now, or forever hold your peace!!

    ReplyDelete

While you are free to post comments anonymously, you are encouraged to use the Name/URL option to post so that your comment will not be filtered out as spam.

© The Algy Chronicles
Maira Gall